Cybersecurity risks are rapidly expanding. The costs associated with recovering from a breach can cripple companies, clients, and consumers.
Static, standard, unadaptable, and out-of-date cyber defenses designed to protect everything from large company servers or an average person’s single device are no longer adequate.
Viruses advance and adapt. Cybersecurity hackers advance and adapt. The rising threat of vulnerabilities grows by the second, the minute, the hour.
A sufficient cybersecurity product today may be obsolete tomorrow, next week, next month. These cybersecurity threats can significantly impact a person, a household, a company, a city, a country, and can have overwhelming negative repercussions globally.
Everything and everyone is susceptible to a cyber attack. A country’s defense department, a city’s power grid, a town’s water supply, a company’s client records, a consumer’s personal information, a hospital’s medical files, or a person’s cell phone or laptop are all at risk.
Networks MUST HAVE the capability to actively intercept and neutralize attackers.
Providing a strong, tailored platform is essential in the fight to protect systems and data assets in the cyber defense chess match.
CCG has developed software products and provides services and support superior and more cost prohibitive than our competitors. CCG remains the only firm with the expertise to provide a broad spectrum of Information Assurance (IA) with a proprietary suite of custom IA software.
CCG’s approach includes the analysis of potential threats; countermeasures configured in conjunction with organizational constraints of our client’s physical, information, and software environments, while also being sensitive to budgetary constraints, tradeoffs, and Return on Investment (ROI).
CCG has an integrated approach that combines its team of PMP-certified Risk Management Professionals (PMP – RMP), information, network, and infrastructure experts, and innovative software developers to provide a synergistic and holistic approach to IA and security.
Proprietary CCG packages include:
For more information about CCG’s IA Approach, see below:
- Classification and Enumeration of all Enterprise-wide IT Assets
- Assessment of Physical, Environmental, and HR Security
- Access Control, Authentication, and Authorization
- Risk Management and Risk Mitigation Plans, including:
- Risk Governance – Mapping Organizational/Business Objectives
- Threat Assessment and Ranking of Vulnerabilities (Opportunities)
- Compliance (FISMA, FIPS, ISO, etc.)
- Organizational Tolerance – Tradeoffs, Max Tolerable Downtime
- Risk – Assessment – Probability and Impact Analyses of Threats
- Threats (Sources) Vulnerabilities (Weaknesses)
- Attack Trees to Detect or Mitigate Vulnerabilities
- Business Impacts (Quantitative or Qualitative)
- Countermeasures/Controls (Prevent/Detect/Respond)
- Technical (Network Firewalls, Logging and Intrusion Detection/Prevention, and/or Endpoint Anti-malware, Firewalls, and Access Controls)
- Administrative (Policies, Standards, and Guidelines; Procedures, Training, Sanctions, and COOP)
- Physical (Fences, Locks, Guards, Environmental Controls, COOP – Hot/Warm/Cold Sites)
- Provide best-practice recommendations on information security management in concert with ISO and IEC standards
- Data Confidentiality/Accessibility
- Data Integrity – Accuracy and Completeness
- Availability – Where and When Required
- Map IT Resources with Business Needs
- Development of Security Plan for:
- Access Control
- Physical, Software, and Data Assets Management
- Human Resource Vulnerabilities
- Acquisition, Development, Maintenance, and Operations
- Incident Management and Tracking Strategies (IMTS)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Associative Aggregation of Heterogeneous Sources (Logs) to Correlate, Alert, and Prescribe Solutions (Risk Intelligence Analysis – Correlation Engine Detects Patterns of Attack Signature or Anomaly)
- Business Continuity Management – Safeguarding Business Systems and Processes
- Gap and Overlap Assessment
- Service Delivery
- Cost and ROI – Threats/Mitigation/Implementation/Tradeoffs
- Compliance Assessment Solutions – Organizational Policies, Standards, Laws, and Regulations
- IA Implementation Strategies
- Network and Infrastructure Defenses
- Safeguarding Data
- Cross Domain Solutions
- Future Integration with Trusted Platform Modules (TPM)
- Continuity of Operations Solutions and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Enhancing information Accessibility
- Integrated Information Architectures
- Implementing and Monitoring Risk and Performance Metrics
- Develop Policy and Guidance Recommendations